Global Bitcoin searches have been declining for months. However, there is only a slight correlation to the price development.
- Global Bitcoin search queries are at their lowest level since December 2020, according to Google Trends.
- Accordingly, queries have slumped 76 percent since May 2021.
- One reason is likely to be the tired performance of the cryptocurrency in recent weeks.
- However, as can be seen from Google Trends, there is only a low correlation to the price development.
- In November 2021, search queries were only slightly above the current level – despite Bitcoin’s record high.
Picture by Pixabay
Post source: Bitcoin searches at lowest level since 2020