Large investors have grabbed a big piece of the Cardano pie. Whales’ share of total ADA in circulation is at a two-year high.
- Cardano investors holding more than ten million ADA currently hold 46.6 percent of the total in circulation.
- This puts Cardano whales’ share of ADA supply at a two-year high, data service provider Santiment announced in a tweet.
- However, the increase is not entirely due to private investors, it said. A “large portion of these addresses” are “owned by exchanges,” Santiment said.
- The ADA share price is tentatively turning positive after a poor weekly performance.
- Up 0.6 percent in the last 24 hours, the eighth-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is trading at $0.95 as of press time.
- The balance of the last two weeks: sobering. The ADA price has lost around 20 percent of its value in the past 14 days.
Picture by Pixabay
Post source: Cardano whales have nearly half the ADA circulation